12 oktober 2011

Wearing snake print & denim


Helloow everybody! How are you doing? :D 
You know what, I totally forget about this denim skirt that you see right here in the pictures ( Only now I see that I'd first have to iron the skirt before I started making the pictures :P hahahaha! shittt!) I bought this skirt last winter at a vintage store "metro" in Breda. It is definitely a skirt you can wear nowadays. An A-line high waisted skirt that finishes mid-calf. I combined it with my new snake print blouse from Zara! jeeej! so happy with it! :D

Hope you like the Outfit! 

xx
You can follow this blog with bloglovinFacebook or Twitter

What I was wearing:
Jacket: GioGoi
Snake print blouse: Zara
Denim skirt: Vintage store Metro
Belt: Vintage store Metro
Boots: AllSaints
Bag: Zara
Black fishnet scarf: H&M

3 opmerkingen:

  1. You keep inspiring me ;-)
    Love the "denim-snakeprint-leather" mix... You really rock! What about jackets & coats for this winter? Can you give us some good suggestions? Can't wait... xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. loving this outfit, i love how you paired all these different prints/fabric together, the denim skirt goes amazing with that shirt!
    xx

    therefinedrepository.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. definitely following!
    xx


    therefinedrepository.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter