12 november 2011

A day at Antwerp...

You can follow this blog with bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter!
This is Jolijn and me at the press day of Unlimited PR, Antwerp!

Sacha shoes SS 12 go over the Top!

Well, let me say Sacha goes Jeffrey Campbell?

Jan Taminiau inspiration it is!

Are we going to wear Uggs again? Well I do like the colors!!

The Timberland Eco Pop-up store in Antwerp featuring Gingerlove. Really cool though. There weren't only the shoes but also a lot of other products. Such as make up of FACE Stockholm and a presentation of the Gingerlove tea. I know you don't see photos of the shoes at all, because I especially wanted to give the attention to the presentation of the Eco Pop-up store.
I like the idea so much of those Pop-up store nowadays!

Really like this lipgloss color, Brown..

Do I love carrots Perfume(left)? Well, should I say, it's different than other perfumes..

I like the baroque presentation of the FACE Stockholm make up!

Well Actually these where my first two little events And there is more to come! Today I was invited to the XL shoe store opening Sacha Utrecht!! And I Cain't wait to tell you about that event! :)

xx

0 comments:

Een reactie posten

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter