11 november 2011

New outfit video!! The black fishtail skirt!


You can follow this blog with bloglovinFacebook or Twitter!

Wow! I’ve got many compliments on my first outfit video! That gave me the motivation and pleasure to make more!! Because NOW I want to introduce you to my second outfit video!! Oh YEaH!
This video is taken in Antwerp (Belgium) I was there Yesterday with my classmate. We went to the press day of Unlimited PR, Antwerp and after that we went to another event, the Timberland opening POP up Store! BuT more from that in my next coming posts! So stay tuned!
From now on I will post a combination of video en photos on my blog!
So beware!  AnD Take care! ;) hihi

Xx

P.s Don’t forget to leave me a comment! I love feedbacks! ;)



0 comments:

Een reactie posten

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter