28 december 2011

Christmas 2011 ;)

You can follow this blog with bloglovinFacebook or Twitter

Just wanted to show you what I was wearing for last christmas eve, 2011 ;) 
Don't check my nail polish please! (I know you will check it now) But yeah I was too lazy to re- polish them! :P 

P.s My hair changed! It's shorter and now I've got a mix of dark and light brown colors with a touch of caramel! ;)

What I was wearing:
Long black coat - Zara
Shirt - Vero Moda
Pants - Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for LEE, bought at Fish & Chips Antwerp.
Boots - Nelly White Label
Bag - Zara (old)
Jewellery - H&M, Forever 21


1 opmerking:

  1. you look great in you new hair style and I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE with your pants!!!!!!!!! :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter