30 maart 2012

Holidaysz - GranCanaria Dunas



My first holiday post! :D Beside some relaxing there was some action too! The CranGanaria dunes, BEAUTIFUL! An amazing place to make some awesome pictures! It's like you are in the desert & searching for some water! ;)

p.s In the last picture you see my emergency purchase! I had to protect the top of my head from the sun after a couple of hours walking in the "desert" hah! ;)

What I was wearing:
Top - Zara (old)
Shorts - H&M (old)
Sandals - Marni for H&M
OMG bag - ASOS
Necklace - Vintage
Cuffs - ASOS
Sunglasses - Oakley
Neon bracelet - bought in GranCanaria
Ice cube ring - H&M

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Great look,hon!Love the shirt and the pictures are amazinG!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wauw, prachtige foto's! die bril en ketting zijn heel gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome pics! Looks like you had an awesome time...love the background as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter