2 december 2012

The L.A experience







A lot has been going on lately. After I graduated I never thought to get me a job at Forever21 EU/UK, and already got the opportunity to go for a business trip/training at Forever21 HQ L.A!! Gosh, and it was amazing!! One thing.. I wanna go back sometime!! 

In order not to forget this trip and to let my memories stay forever I got me a long-lasting souvenir at the one and only L.A INK of course :) Awesome!! 

“If there's one thing I learned, it's that nobody is here forever. You have to live for the moment, each and every day . . . the here, the now” - Simone Elkeles

xx
Val

P.s It has been pretty busy the last time! But I'm still here! And keep my blog updated as much as possible! ;)











4 opmerkingen:

  1. ik hou
    van je tatoo!
    wauw

    heel erg mooi die spreuk die er achter zit!
    liefs, laila.
    www.attheboutique.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aw great photos sweetie! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a lucky girl!!!!!! Talk us about the training!! I want to know everything :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. GIrl!! it was awesome! What a great opportunity! I've been working at forever21 EU/UK since three months now (doing the merchandise for the webshop of Europe and UK). The training helped me a lot to better manage the merchandise for both webshops. Already learned so much. The HQ in L.A is so different than the one in Europe (F21 in EU just started). But what a great experience. And besides, I really fell in love with this city! Things are going very well, and started to find out what I really like to do and where I am good at ;) At the moment I just really enjoy and appreciate every single day working in Fashion ;)

      Thanks for asking girly! hope you are doing fine as well :)

      XXVAL!

      Verwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter