18 juli 2011

2 shades of grey...



The last few days the weather in Holland is so F***ed up! It's so rainy and so not done for this time of the year! It's dark outside with dark shades of blue and grey. Hello! were is the summer!?? 
Yesterday it was a bit better. There were periods the rain stopped and the sun came trough a couple of times. Oh yeah! I picked my chance to make some photos until it started to rain again. Because of the depressive weather I couldn’t think on outfits so colourful anymore haha! So I picked the grey items out of my wardrobe and some gold- like jewellery (The earrings I've got for my birthday, so happy with them!!) and I mixed my outfit together so that it looked a bit darky with a Spanish finishing touch ;) haha!


Top: Topshop (old)
Skirt: Zara (old)
Shoes: H&M (old)
Earrings: (was a gift)
Necklace: Barones in Breda (old)















2 opmerkingen:

  1. love the dress and wedges, you are gorgeous

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the look, simple but chic =)

    Micah xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter