2 augustus 2011

Festival Appelsap: inspiring and stylish people in Amsterdam


On Sunday July 31st this hiphop festival "Appelsap" was supported by MTV and organized at "Oosterpark" in Amsterdam. It's a festival where good Dj's, Dutch and visiting hiphop/soul artists showing their music skills and entertain the audience with creative lyrics and awesome vibes. But what I noticed the most is that the people at this festival showed a lot of fashionable creativity. Very stylish and inspiring people where walking and dancing around. I really could sit down just on a bench and watching the people the whole day! haha! I only discovered later that I actually didn't make pictures of those people at all!  It's a pitty! So I uploaded some pictures from the website Appelsap.net for you to see some of the people around and to give you some impression.
After all it was a very successful day. The weather was nice and I had a wonderful time with my boyfriend and amazing friends ;)

have a nice day!
xx

0 comments:

Een reactie posten

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter