4 augustus 2011

Part 2: The different way


A friend of mine did like the blogpost "How many flies should I catch" which shows this cobweb-like top from the brand Religion. But she was wondering how you could wear the top as well, because I wrote in that blogpost that you could wear it in different ways and I actually didn't show the other way:p
So that's the reason why I post this look to show you guys that you can wear the top as if you wearing a scarf and wrap it around your neck. This time I combined the top with a pair of Palladium boots.
I liked it casual that day! ;)

Hope you like it!

xx





Jacket: Gio Goi
Top: Religion (bought at Soho Early Adaptors)
Legging: H&M
Shoes: Palladium boots

1 opmerking:

  1. Hey fashionista!!! Your blog is absolutely amazing!!! I love checking out your new styles from over here - Austria! Your sense for colours,shapes and designs are very inspiring! Love it - and you ;-)
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter