6 oktober 2011

the white blouse



I've already worn this blouse before, see also (" my new gadget and the opportunity to wear Eleven Paris").
And now I finally own it!! Oh yeah! And yes, I am a fan of this brand Eleven Paris. I actually can't afford it but I love the sample sales of this brand ;) which are every season in my hometown hihi! They have some very exclusive items in their collections that I really can't resist. This day I combined the white Eleven Paris blouse with a Levi's Curve ID jeans and finished it with my comfy boots from All Saints and oh I forget the OMG bag which I carry with me now almost everyday! Oeps! I think I am addicted to it! Help! ;)







Pictures are made by Jolijn (my schoolmate ;))

Jacket: GioGoi
Blouse: Eleven Paris
Jeans: Levi's Curve ID
Boots: Allsaints
Ring:DyrbergKern jewellery 

You can follow this blog with bloglovinFacebook or Twitter

2 opmerkingen:

  1. great outfit and i love your hair. i really like your OMG bag, practical and stylish :)
    xoxo


    http://storyofstyle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great blog, what about following each other ?

    FOLLOW ME here and let me know by leaving a commen :)Thnx!
    Useful Tutorials for Girls

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter