12 januari 2012

Inspiration: Fashion Designer Damien Fredriksen Ravn

"My style is some sort of minimalistic maximalism – I do subtle shapes with accentuation on cuts and extensive pattern works." - (D. Fredriksen Ravn, on dazeddigital.com). 



photos/ charite smet
hair & makeup/ laura noben
models/ layna isle vancauteren @ dominique + alisabeth @ jill models

May I introduce to you to an amazing upcoming fashion designer, Damien Fredriksen Ravn from Norway. 
I met him at the Press day 2011 of UPR Antwerp. His collection immediately caught my eyes ! The way he uses such great fabrics and the shapes are just awesome. Before I asked him where he came from I knew he was a Scandinavian. His collection has that typical scandinavian style, such great minimalism, as you see. 
After a nice conversation I asked him to send me the pictures of his new collection when they where ready. And here they are! Happy! :D One of his best designs I picked out to show on my blog! Love his implementation ocolors  & love his "pattern works"  Great inspiration for coming spring/summer 2012 don't you think? 

Well, I say thank you Damien for being so kind to send me the pictures!:D They are really beautiful, glad we met! ;) - xx- 
You can follow this blog with bloglovinFacebook or Twitter

2 opmerkingen:

  1. love it! reminds me to christopher kane!! :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Totally love it! Beautiful work, amazing colours and patterns. Thanks for sharing!

    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter