11 januari 2012

Outfit: Mos Copenhagen wedge part 2

You can follow this blog with bloglovinFacebook or Twitter

Actually these pictures belong to the blogpost of 8/01/2012 (click here). The pictures are taken on the same day. The only thing is that I am outside and wearing my winter coat. ;)
First I didn't want to publish it, because then you would see too much of one outfit...but hey! why not?
May be you like these pictures as well ;)

I'm wearing
Black long coat - Zara
Blouse - Zara
Neon pink jeans - Asos
Sneaker Wedge - Mos Copenhagen




2 opmerkingen:

  1. YEAHHHHHHH LOVE THAT LOOK ;)))

    MUCH LOVE FROM ITALY
    Maria Onorio
    www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. PRETTY I PINK! :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter