13 februari 2012

New in: Pilot aviator prescription glasses





Yes, I sometimes wear prescription glasses. I need it most of all to watch t.v or to drive the car.
But if you have glasses that are 4 years old now and they don't have that particular coolness anymore then you have to search for new ones! ;)  Finally I've found some great glasses that you don't see very often and that I want to wear daily. I already was a fan of the pilot aviator sunglasses, why not wearing them as some daily prescription glasses? ;)

xx- take care!
You can follow this blog with bloglovinFacebook or Twitter


What I'm wearing:
Sweater - Urban outfitters
Prescription glasses - HansAnders (men's collection)

1 opmerking:

  1. I agree with you that sunglasses certainly add an extra style to the looks of a person. This is also one of the reasons why even the prescription glasses are changing their designs and becoming more fashionable these days.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter