13 juli 2011

The blue skirt and the Puma sneakers











































Finally, my first photos on my blog with my new camera! And I love him! I am still testing and I don't know all the functions yet but it will come if I keep on making photo's regularly. For those who are planning to buy a new camera? Sony NEX-5. For sure, you will love him;)
These photo's I took on a not so sunny last Sunday at the park "Valkenberg" in Breda, which is a nice chilling place since a couple of years. But the temperature was great for some chilling and chatting with my boyfriend and some of our fiends.
What I was wearing that day? well see the pictures! A blue skirt and my new Pumas :D
I like it to combine casual-sporty shoes to some outfits. Definitly to long skirts now to which I have a weakness for since a while.


This time I choose for the blue one. This time not black or other dark colours, because I like to wear those colours a lot. Now, since a while If I go shopping I more consciously watch for lighter, brighter and more colourful clothing. So, a big up for the colour blocking trend, because that helps me pimp up my wardrobe a bit;)




Well, you! thanks for reading and visit my blog.
Wait to see what's next!









Follow my blog with Bloglovin






Top: H&M
Bag: Zara (sale)
Sunglasses: H&M
Russian coin earrings: I bought in Tel-aviv/Jaffa (Israel)
Black/silver cirkel ring: Dyrberg/Kern
Feather ring: The Darling (Amsterdam)
Orange Lipstick: M.A.C cosmetics

0 comments:

Een reactie posten

Follow Its like passion for peanut butter